Shivmani Welfare Educational Society (SWES) founded in 2012, a non-governmental organization was registered under the societies Act 1860 vide number 3547 date 20.03.2012 and also under the Income Tax Act under section 12A and 80G no. CIT/BGP/TECH/11-B/12A & 80G/ 33 & 25/2013-14/4692-94 has its office at Rajoun, Banka, Bihar, India. More than 2 dozen full time and more than 1 dozen part time staff under the direct guidance of Mr. Shivpujan Singh Secretary SWES, carry out its activities .
The organization has acted as a catalyst to improve child, women, old age and poor people. It started off with sewing training, Mushroom production, computer training to empower women economically.
Free education Super D 40 improve the meritorious student in rural area. Every year 40 student selected for preparing Diploma entrance examination. Up to 2014-15 more than 5 dozen student selected in Polytechnic Engg./ Non Engg. , Para Medical, Para Medical Dental etc . Steps to increase awareness by taking the village dais into confidence and arrange non formal education and educational materials for the age group 5-12 years has yield some result.
- SWES had organized life skill session at community level.
- It had also organized Nukkad Natak, Roll play, Audio Visuals, road show for Environment conservation, swachhata, health protection, yatayat jagrukta, matdata jagrukta, hariyali mission, education etc.
- It had organized poster competition ,Quiz, Game, Dance competition in school and college level.
- SWES provided Vocational Training at community level.
- We work for child labour, child marriage etc.
- We also aware the community through the wall writing, pamphlet, hording, road show, media etc.
- SWES provided homeo treatment in rural patient.
- SWES has been organized medical camp time to time for needy.